Thank You To Our Sponsors!
We want to give a huge thank you to all the vendors for providing both their time and resources to enhance the Steeplechase experience.
Even though the day began with a light rain, the spirits were high. Clouds pushed through making way for sunshine in the vendor village, the perfect recipe for a great Steeplechase!
Whether it was providing food, a holiday shopping options, coffee, or a cigar, the entertainment was not lacking.
All of these sponsors, vendors, and hospitality hosts made Steeplechase of Charleston 2020 a major hit.
Each hospitality tent and vendor brought their A-game with decor, entertainment, and the perfect additions to an amazing race day.
The day would not have been the same without these amazing businesses and organizations!
While 2020 Steeplechase was a great experience, we cannot wait until Steeplechase of Charleston 2021 to welcome back sponsors and welcome new sponsors!
Sponsors and Hospitality:
- Garden & Gun
- Evolution Event Solutions
- Touchpoint Communications
- J.T. Beer Run LLC
- Keating Tree Service
- M. Dumas and Sons
- Nice Ice Fine Jewelry
- Hamby Catering & Events
- Murray’s Mortuary, LLC
- Haig Point Island
- Peper Law Firm
- Hopkins Law Firm
- RHP Investigations
- Rachel Urso Real Estate
- On The Jump (Glenda Wetzel)
- Cathy Lange
- O’Connor Homes Inc.
- Evening Post Industries
- Dunes Properties
- West Law, LLC
- Blue Wave Printing
- Charleston Magazine
- Coastal Safety
- Production Design Associates
- Hunter Landworx
- D&B Farms
- Marvin Jenkins
- Anna Irion Group – Houston, Texas; Bespoke collection of cashmere pieces, handbags (made in Italy,) jean jackets, knits, and fur accessories. All handcrafted in NYC and Houston. Anna Irion Collection can be found here for just today! We are not Retailers, we are the Source!
- BEMER Group – North Charleston, South Carolina; We offer Free Demo’s for Horses and Humans for Better Circulation, Better Health & Better Life.
- Horseworks – North Augusta, South Carolina; The art of Stephanie M. Dunatov.
- Old McCaskill’s Farm – Rembert, South Carolina; Old McCaskill’s Farm makes wool blankets; freshly made canned jams, jellies, pickles, and relishes, and other local products; and farm fresh frozen lamb, pork, beef, and goat.
- Bluegrass Belts – Atlanta, Georgia; Bridle leather belts and accessories hand-crafted in Lexington, KY. Customize your belt or accessory with a bracelet engraved plate. Official belt for Breeders Cup 2020.
- Vanessa Grebe Fine Art – Mount Pleasant, South Carolina; Unique and whimsical oil paintings.
- Ultimate Gutter Guard– North Charleston, South Carolina; Home improvement company offering free estimates on windows, roofing, siding, gutters, insulation, and bath/showers.
- Magnolia Skin Essentials – Summerville, South Carolina; Magnolia Skin Essentials proudly handcrafts clean and luxurious skin care products. Always cruelty-free, toxin-free, and environmentally sustainable. They also specialize in wholesale and private label products.
- Erika Lynn Handmade – Charleston, South Carolina; Handmade Leather handbags and accessories using high quality genuine and exotic leathers. All are handmade by Erika Lynn in Charleston.
- Southern Tribute – Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina; Handcrafted Gifts, Jewelry and Home Decor from the Lowcountry of South Carolina.
- Carol Wells Collection– Saratoga, New York; Carol Wells Collection produces a line of equestrian jewelry including sterling silver, Italian glass, reproductions from antique pieces and freshwater cultured pearls.
- Ben & Lael – Nashville, Tennessee; Handmade serving pieces & tableware from copper & silver using traditional metalsmithing. The purest metals & naturally-shed antler, sourced in the USA.
- Darling Clutch Co. – Orlando, Florida; Darling Clutch Company features provocative, artistic blend of classic and modern chic “statement” bags that inspire unique sophistication, confidence, and personal expression.
- New York Life – Charleston, South Carolina; Contact New York Life’s insurance agent Riley Knudsen for financial planning services.
- Nine Yards Intl. – Daniel Island, South Carolina; Luxury accessories & gifts inspired by Charleston’s historical and artistic icons.
- Charleston Shoe Co. – Charleston, South Carolina; Charleston Shoe Company offers handmade, affordable, comfortable and versatile shoes for the everyday woman who needs to be on her feet all day. Machine – washable!
- Marguerite & Motte – Charleston, South Carolina; The Lowcountry’s ONLY oyster shell jewelry made with hand-gathered, locally – sourced oyster shells and real gold.
- Surcee Jewelry – Charleston, South Carolina; Hand-crafted jewelry with semi-precious stones.
- Blue Moon Art – Charleston, South Carolina; Offering hand crafted fluid acrylic trays.
- Georgia Jewels – Earthy, eclectic artisan jewelry with natural gemstones and pearls. Sterling, gold and copper, all handcrafted and one-of-a-kind.
- Bear Food – Charlotte, North Carolina; Gourmet Virginia Peanuts.
- Kingfisher Leatherworks – Craftsman of timeless leather bags, belts, and accessories. Made in the USA. Lifetime Warranty.
- Heartland Home Foods – Baltimore, Maryland; Bulk, organic and all natural in home food delivery service.
- Poachers Pocket
- Robinson Exfile Knives – Asheville, North Carolina; Using a mix of reclaimed materials, we have a variety of cutlery and tools for use in the kitchen, in camp, and at the grill.
- Pagoda Paper & Lilly Grace Gifts – Sandersville, Georgia; Pagoda Paper products are made from high quality paper; selling stationary, coasters and prints.
- Luxe Mobile Cigar Lounge – Charleston, South Carolina; Mobile cigar lounge. Providing services for weddings, golf tournaments, birthday parties, tailgates and much more.
- Pourly Grounded Coffee – Charleston, South Carolina; one-of-a-kind tap coffee trike dedicated to serving the Charleston area by keeping things small and local.
- Poachers Pocket – Handmade walking sticks and whips as well as fox, dog, and jockey statues.