There is no off-season when it comes to tailgating in South Carolina. Something about being outside, getting ready for a sporting event, makes everyone extra hungry. These simple 4-ingredient recipes for tailgating will make you a hit at any social gathering!
Watermelon Feta Salad
This may sound like an unusual combination, but the contrast between sweet and savory is perfect. Watermelon is a summer staple, and this recipe is so easy to make. Find the recipe here.
Watermelon is considered by many to be the super fruit of summer. It is made up of 92% water and the remaining 8% consists of a variety of nutrients like vitamins and minerals. With the heat and humidity in South Carolina, that hydration factor is key! Still not convinced? Watermelon has been proven to reduce the risk of cancer, is good for your immune system, and is certified by the American Heart Association as a heart healthy food.
Spiked Raspberry Lemonade
Look no further for a delicious summer cocktail. The best part is, you can make it just a few minutes! And, since all of the (four) ingredients get stirred together in a pitcher, there is hardly any clean up.
Torani raspberry syrup pairs well with lemonade, but you’re not limited to just raspberry! If you’re feeling ambitious, you can experiment with other Torani syrup flavors, such as strawberry, mango, peach, and passion fruit.
For a non-alcoholic, kid-friendly drink, simply leave out the vodka.
Skinny French Onion Dip
Who doesn't love a good french onion dip? You won't even feel (too) guilty about indulging in this one, because it is a healthier variation on this favorite recipe. Serving with vegetables is a nutritious alternative to chips or bread (but treat yourself to your favorite option!).
Parmesan Chicken Bites
Chicken Parmesan without all the hard work! This easy recipe will save you so much time preparing for your tailgate and still tastes great. You can this recipe for tailgating in advance or on the day of the event.
Find the Parmesan Chicken Bites recipe here.
We hope you enjoy these simple 4 ingredient recipes for tailgating. Grab the best spot for your tailgate with friends and family! Tickets are now live.